Farrell Treatment Center is a nonprofit substance abuse treatment facility licensed by the State of Connecticut. We are a recovery oriented system of care with a focus on the individual. Our programs are designed to assist our clients in finding solutions, strength and hope. We know that all of our clients having different needs and goals; therefore, we designed our treatment programs to incorporate a variety of approaches; 12 steps facilitation, mindfulness, relapse prevention, seeking safety, family involvement and neurobiological interventions are a sample of treatment modalities. Our staff are dedicated to helping others achieve a healthy, substance free lifestyle by providing a non judgmental atmosphere of respect and dignity.
At FTC, we offer three distinct levels of care:
- Intensive Residential – this is a 28 day program (men only). A treatment day includes group and individual counseling. Knowing that addiction affects the family, we encourage families to participate. Our Family Education Group is every Sunday at 12:30 and facilitated by our clinical staff.
- Intensive Outpatient Program – this is designed for clients living in the community; yet need the structure and support of others when 12 step programs are not enough. IOP meets three days a week, three hours a day and client can be evaluated by our psychiatrist. Right now, we offer a day and evening programs. IOP is co-ed.
- Outpatient Treatment – counseling is providing in group, individual or family therapies.
Specialized Groups include:
- Women’s Issues – Women and Trauma group meets weekly
- Anger management
- Relapse Prevention
- Early Intervention
- Psychiatric Evaluation and medication management
- Specialized groups for Early Intervention; Marijuana abuse; and Young Adults.
FTC now accepts most commercial insurances for outpatient and Intensive Outpatient Programs.